Mr.Kites Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apartment

+3
Kurts.Girl
StruckByTheSilverHammer
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
7 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Apartment - Page 16 Empty Re: The Apartment

Post by Lucy Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 am

Lucy nibbled at her food not even tasting it, she wasn't hungry. After she had sat there long enought that the majority of people where done eating, she quietly excussed herself to her room, where she layed by herself stairing at the wall.
Lucy
Lucy
Owner of Jude's Flat, I'm in the Sky with Diamonds

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurts.Girl Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:32 pm

(((wait wait wait HOW did we go from being to a restaurant to bein in the apartment? haha))))
Kurts.Girl
Kurts.Girl
Owner of Max's Pad; Nirvanas Chick

Number of posts : 68

http://mrkitescircus.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm

(oh I thought we where at the appartment whoops!)
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 am

I wasn't paying much attention when I was reading? Deal. =/
Jude
Jude

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am

I pushed my food around my plate anxiously, avoiding Max's eyes, as well as everyone else's. I had dragged Penny along against her will, but we were separated by Prudence at the moment. Staring into the back of her head as she attempted a conversation with Penny, a thought came to me. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Pru, do you think Penny and I could stay in your room. I know you've got two beds in there...and I haven't noticed Rita around...." I felt uncomfortable remembering the many times I'd had to avoid Prudence's room when Rita was hanging about.

"Yeah, she's out running around somewhere...You can share mine and Penny can take the other....but why aren't you bunking with Max?"
I stared blankly at the table and held back a tear, trying to be dignified.
(LONG post to make up for my absence)
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer
Owner of Prudence's Closet; Screaming from the Gallery

Number of posts : 157
Location : I'm not sure, but I'm not in the sky with diamonds.

http://myspace.com/_kaleidoscopeeyes_

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurts.Girl Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 am

Everyone ate in silence except for a little bit of chatter coming from Prudence, Elanor, and Penny.
I decided to break the ice with the others.
"So Max, have you ever thought of joining a band? Kurt band Joel play guitar and sing! They are great song writers.. Maybe you guys could start a band?" Kurt and Joel looked up at the sound of their names and nodded. Elanor gave me a glare from where she was sitting.. What was her problem?

Max considered this for a second and then with food in his mouth he said "Well, that's not such a bad idea, but all I can do is sing and play drums..What can you do with three vocalists two guitarist and a drum player? You still need the base guitarist and maybe some keyboards." He had a point.

"Well I can play the base !" I told him "and as for the keyboards..we can find someone else." Right as I said this something popped into my head. "Hey Prudence, dont YOU play the keyboard?"

"Umm, yeah?" she was confused.
"Welll...would you like to join our band?" I asked her.
"Well, you know, i like to move from place to place. I dont have much commitment twords one thing. I dont think I would be good for that.." She also had a point.

"Well then, we'll hold auditions!" I excaimed.

No one said anything to disagree. They all nodded their heads and I smiled at Max, Kurt, and Joel.
And once again, Elanor glared at me.
Kurts.Girl
Kurts.Girl
Owner of Max's Pad; Nirvanas Chick

Number of posts : 68

http://mrkitescircus.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 pm

I was a little worried that my face was going to freeze into the angry glare I'd been using all night. Prudence looked worriedly at me as I pushed my plate away without eating anything. I pushed outside and lit a cigarette. Pru followed me out, leaving Penny to look skeptically at the other inhabitants of our apartment.
I glanced at Prudence, feeling desperately inferior. With that gorgeous complexion and glossy hair....I knew she couldn't be much older than me but she seemed to completely transcend age. She was just flat-out gorgeous.
My eyes widened as I realized where my train of thought had wandered to. Pru was still standing next to me, silent, waiting to see if I was going to talk about it. But I wasn't. So I simply leaned on her shoulder and finished out my cigarette and began to walk home without the others. It wasn't until I crashed into the unfamiliar bed that I realized Prudence had followed me home. I smiled and fell asleep listening to her easy breathing.
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Jude finished his cigarette and leaned on the alley wall. (I wasn't paying attention when I was reading; I didn't see the restaraunt. I'm still in an alley; deal..) He thought about the arguing. It was soulcrushing to see how they'd gone from Sadie, Jojo, Max, Prudence, himself, and Lucy, happily, to all these new people; and the hate flowing around.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 pm

(I didn't pay attention either so I'm staying where I was)

Lucy sat up abuptly, it was the usual dream, she was sitting in a pitch black hall and no one is there. Lucy had no idea why she didn't like this dream, but she deffinatly didn't like it what so ever. She got up and out of bed stumbling in to the kitchen, she had decided not to go to diner so everyone else was gone.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Jude went back into the apartment and down to his studio. He found a few different pain colours and looked at a wide, tall canvas. He took a few paintbrushes and splattered all the different paint colours all over it; like a big, rainbow pattern. Afterwards, he sat back down on a chair with his chin resting on his hand, deciding what to do next. Eventually, he got back up and started applying a solid red and gold border around it; he decided to wait until it was dry the next day to continue doing anything; and he needed to buy some painters' tape.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 am

As Lucy looked in the fridge for the food she knew wasn't there, she started to sing. "Blackbird singin' in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly..." Lucy continued to sing this as she sat at the table starring off into the distance.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 am

Jude sat down on a wooden chair in his studio and leaned back, to get a better look at the painting-to-be and to relax. He smirked as he looked toward a microphone stand and remembered; yeah, no one had figured out where any of the songs had come from except that they had used his voice. He fell from the chair and got back up in the same position, silently laughing; he'd almost fallen into a bucket of paint. And then he got an idea for one of the greatest practical jokes he'd ever pull in his entire life.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 pm

Lucy stood up and yawned she wondered if Jude had gone with the group to dinner with the rest of them, she knew that he wasn't in the apartment so she decided to make her way down stairs to his studio.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 pm

(dude, you guys are all third-person-y. can't handle that.)

I tossed a bit and suddenly realized that I was dreaming. I was still lying in the bed next to Prudence, but she was awake, and stroking my hair in a soft, almost familiar way. It reminded me a little of what Max had done back home, after all of those times that Lucy spent eavesdropping on us. Pru smiled at me and rested her head on my chest. I felt warm and happy.

And then I woke up. Looking around, I realized that yes, I was in bed with Pru, and yes, her head was resting on my chest, but from the sounds of her snoring, she was in a completely different world. Penny was asleep in the bed across the room, meaning that she'd managed to find her way home. I wondered where Max was.
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum