Mr.Kites Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entering the Universe (Registration)

+2
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
StruckByTheSilverHammer
6 posters

Go down

Entering the Universe (Registration) Empty Entering the Universe (Registration)

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Want to be a part of this trip across the universe? Here’s where you can make it happen. Create your character and post it here…then all you have to do is wait! As soon as you’re approved you can dive into this helter skelter world.

Creating a Character

You’ll need to give us the basic information on your character. Are you a boy or a girl? What’s your name? You should describe your physical appearance, as well as include a picture of the kind of look you are going for. And it’s not all about looks, either. Your character’s personality traits (outgoing or shy, lazy or hard-working, etc) are the most important part.

Your character will also need a background. Where did you come from? Who was your family? What makes you the way you are? This should lead all the way up to the present. Are you single, dating, engaged, or married? Where are you staying now, and how did you get there? Do you have a job or are you unemployed?

Also, you need to give your character purpose. Are they working towards a goal, getting over the past, trying to find love? Your character has to have some kind of conflict to try to resolve as they make their way across the universe.

If you need help, feel free to PM me with questions. Happy role-playing!
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer
Owner of Prudence's Closet; Screaming from the Gallery

Number of posts : 157
Location : I'm not sure, but I'm not in the sky with diamonds.
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://myspace.com/_kaleidoscopeeyes_

Back to top Go down

Entering the Universe (Registration) Empty Re: Entering the Universe (Registration)

Post by Strawberry*In*The*Sky Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 am

Name: Valerie Sharpe
Appearance:
Entering the Universe (Registration) Girl
Valerie has a long black wig with small red tips (not really visible), but she really has long fire red hair. She has blue eyes. Her skin is very pale. She is very slender.
Personality:Valerie is very irratable, outgoing, lazy, stubborn, and care-free. But when she has to, she is nice, polite, and hard-working.
Background: Valerie was born as Iris Hartwoode in California, but her parents abondoned her when she was just a baby. She spent most of her life in an orphanage until, when she was 17, she stole a priceless gem from a museum exhibit and was hauled off to jail. She was there for four years until she escaped to New York and used the alias Valerie Sharpe. Since she had no money or home, she goes to live in Sadie's apartment. She works every other night at Katz's Delicatessen and sings at Cafe Huh? on Saturday nights.
Conflict: Not only is Valerie on the run from the law and hated by almost everyone in the house, but Valerie has fallen in love with Max. But he loves Eleanor Rigby, another new patron of the house. Although Eleanor would like to be friends with her, Valerie despises her and plans ways to get rid of her.

Last edited by Strawberry*In*The*Sky on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
Owner of Sadies Apartment; Going Back to the Top of the Slide

Number of posts : 71
Location : Sitting in a English garden waiting for the sun...oh, here comes the sun!

http://www.twilightasylum.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Entering the Universe (Registration) Empty Re: Entering the Universe (Registration)

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 am

Approved! (I love it Mindy!)
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry*In*The*Sky Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 am

(thanks)
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
Strawberry*In*The*Sky
Owner of Sadies Apartment; Going Back to the Top of the Slide

Number of posts : 71
Location : Sitting in a English garden waiting for the sun...oh, here comes the sun!

http://www.twilightasylum.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Name: Eleanor Rigby
Appearance:
Entering the Universe (Registration) Hippicostumeineed

Eleanor spends her time trying to fit into the hippie world around her. She's grown her hair out and taken to their fashions. Her blond hair and blue eyes just add to the innocent look that reminds her of how young she is...she hates them.

Personality: Eleanor, raised strictly, still acts a little too uptight to quite fit in. She wants to have fun and be carefree like the others, but it just doesn't come as naturally to her. She's very intelligent and strong-willed for her age.

Background: Eleanor's parents raised her to be extremely serious and studious. They saw the "potential" in her and pushed her hard in her academics, in sports, in everything. At an early age, she started noticing Max, a boy several years her senior. He was clever like her, but he used it to get away with endless pranks, always the troublemaker. Knowing she couldn't befriend him, she struck up a friendship with his youngest sister. Before long, Max and Lucy treated her as another sister, and she became more and more laid back. When Max left, she was devastated. As the end of her high school career approached, her parents put more and more pressure on her to perform. Finally, she ran away to New York, showing up at Sadie's door for refuge.

Conflict: Eleanor is hopelessly in love with Maxwell Carrigan. When she arrived, she immediately initiated a relationship with him, and he's responded, at least physically. Everyone seems to think that Max loves her, but she doesn't believe a word of it. He treats her like a child, calling her Ellie and talking down to her. In fact, everyone treats her like a child. Now she has to prove that she belongs in this crazy mash-up family, and that she's a lot more grown-up than they know.
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 am

Name: Lucy Carrigan
Apperence: https://2img.net/h/i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/artstar_4923/Audrey-Hepburn.jpg (yes I relise this is Audrey! the greatest actress of all time! just the face is what I was going for) Taller, Long wavey brown hair, Tulip nose, big blue eyes, larger lips
Personality: Outgoing, kind, gentle, Wise beyond her years, smart, loads of fun, bubbly

Background:Lucy was raised in a very small town with her brother older brother Max, as her bestfriend when she was young, after her boyfriend was killed in the Army, she went to live with Max in New York, where she falls in love with Jude. But she's affraid of having Jude leave her, and never knows which way to turn when it comes to trying stop the war. Sad

Conflict: Living with the sorrow of the idea of her one and only love leaving her, and learning to except the fact that she is the only one for him. Also that she might not be able to stop the war on her own, and lastly getting over her stage fright and deciding to sing

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucy
Lucy
Owner of Jude's Flat, I'm in the Sky with Diamonds

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:46 pm

(yay! rp me and rp you get to be buds!)

Approved.
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurts.Girl Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 am

Name: Brooke Parker

Appearance: Brooke has straight dark brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. She has a small peace sign tatoo on her neck (>-)
Entering the Universe (Registration) Hippie_by_MartinaVictoria
(this was taken from MartinaVictoria from deviantart)

Personality: Brooke is laid back and a rebel. She has a good humor and loves politics. She knows when to be serious but she doesnt choose to be unless its totally necessary. Shes very kind twords people but shes a dangerous person. Shes a daredevil and extremely stubborn.

Background: She came from a family who always believed in peace, she gained that trait from her parents and older brothers. She lived in a small city all her life and when her last summer of highschool came, she moved to New York and rented a room with Saide and everyone else who lived there. She works as a photographer and sells her photography mostly to newspapers and magazines. Being a photographer, sometimes she has good months and sometimes bad months where she sells maybe one or two photographs.

Conflict: Brooke has a thing for the guy who lives in the room next to hers, his name is Max. No one knows that she likes him. Everyone knows she likes the singer, Kurt Cobain, but i mean, have you seen Max? They look exactly alike! Brooke thinks that Max is in love with the younger girl, Elanor, but she doesn't let that from stopping her and Elanor from being friends. Soon, she finds herself getting closer to Max, but not THAT close, more like..best friends. She hopes that Max will see her in a different way as they get to know eachother, but hes also getting to know Elanor a lot more. Will this hurt Brookes friendship with Elanor? What about with Max?
Kurts.Girl
Kurts.Girl
Owner of Max's Pad; Nirvanas Chick

Number of posts : 68

http://mrkitescircus.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:10 am

Name: Jude Feeney
Appearance: A light beard/moustache and raggedy hair. Never tidy. Brown eyes/hair.

Entering the Universe (Registration) Jim_sturgess_1

Personality: Jude isn't as laid back as Max, but is well and close to it. He's an untidy, aspiring artist.

Background: A young dockworker estranged from his father, Jude spent half his life trying to hate him. When he went to Princeton, he had the idea he was going to be the son of an Einstein, instead of a working stiff like himself. He befriended Max Carrigan quickly.

Conflict: The feeling that he's not going to be able to get by.
Jude
Jude

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:56 am

(Not a mention of Lucy? tisk tisk Lucy wont be happy about that! Razz )
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Sorry, I've been away. Doubly approved Smile
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Well it'd have to be approved - we've already started posting, lol.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by SocietysDeathwish Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Name: Penny Lane
Appearance:
Entering the Universe (Registration) Scene--large-msg-120629993772

Penny has dyed black hair to cover up her natuarly blonde hair. Her blue eyes give off the innoccent look, even though she's far from it. Penny is not affraid to use her beauty to get the things she needs, coming from she's never had much.

Personality: Penny comes off as a very cold person toward people, but thats only because people dont know where she comes from. She's a rebel at heart, a pure troublemaker, and flirts too much for her own good.

Background: Penny was born in New York. She never knew her father, on the count of he ran out on her and her mother before Penny was born. When she was old enough to discover the truth of her father all she felt was hatered toward him. At the age of seven, her mother flees the city. Leaving young Penny to defend for herself, not only with the hatred of her father, but now toward her mother too. She was always told she looked like her mother, after her mother's abandoment, she did everything in her power to change her looks. So she wouldnt be reminded of the mother she once had. Living on the streets, Penny had to grow up quick. Sleeping where ever she laid her head and stealing to surrvive. Penny has lived on the streets ever since the age of seven, but recently she got a new job, where she decided to move in with her new boss, but after Penny's unablity to pay rent she was kicked to the streets once again. Just like everyone else in her life had done. But, with luck on her side, she made a friend at her work place named "Ellie", who told Penny about a place where she can find refudge. At Sadie's appartment. If there is one thing she's learned from her parents its this: "There's no such thing as love". Penny doesn't believe in love. For herself or for anyone else.

Conflict: Secretly, Penny wants to fall in love so badly, even though she doesnt believe in it. And her life goal is to find her dad, even though she still holds this huge vengeance against him. To ask him the one question that has been eating away at her for the past 18 years: "Where the hell where you?" She wants to make sure he knows the kid he missed out on knowing. And just what he did to her.
SocietysDeathwish
SocietysDeathwish

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm

APPROVED! i'm pm-ing you *evil laugh*
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 pm

I'll have about as much fun pissing you off with "All You Need is Love" as I do with Iris/Mindy.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:12 pm

I'd watch yourself around her if I was you. Trust me. I've seen her in action.
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 pm

oh she will be in trouble with me if she tries anything and she doesn't want to be on my bad side thats for sure grrr...
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by SocietysDeathwish Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 am

hun...i live for trouble....
SocietysDeathwish
SocietysDeathwish

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:33 am

Lucy raises one eyebrow with her hands on her hips she says...."don't worry if you keep this up then you'll live a long time."
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by StruckByTheSilverHammer Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Uh-oh can we save the drama for the actual role-play areas and not the reg area? I hate the pigs as much as the next chick, but I will ring them if you start something in here *wags finger*
StruckByTheSilverHammer
StruckByTheSilverHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurts.Girl Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 am

Wait what do you mean "the pigs" o_O
there are pigs here?!?!
or do you mean Max?
Kurts.Girl
Kurts.Girl
Owner of Max's Pad; Nirvanas Chick

Number of posts : 68

http://mrkitescircus.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum